||What's new in
Bike Logit v2.0 (Available Sept. 23,
existing Bike Logit data will open seamlessly in Bike Logit v2.0.
If you have Bike Logit v1.4 or greater, click here to download the upgrade to
If you don't already have Bike Logit v1.4, click
here to download the full v2.0 install.
- Enhanced toolbar with buttons for the features you use most.
Toolbar along the top now let's you resize different areas so you can
decide the look and feel.
- Single click to quickly jump forward or backwards an entire year.
- Single click or use your mouse wheel to scroll up and down through the Calendar a week at a
- Added previous year's totals to both the Monthly dropdown area and
the YTD dropdown.
- Added "Monthly Estimates" to monthly total area. After
entering just a few runs for the month, Bike Logit will give you an
estimate of what your weekly totals will be.
- Print Weekly View - Added ability to print the weekly view of the
calendar. Just click on the Print icon from the toolbar when in weekly
- Added ability to sum user-defined fields in a different unit than you enter
them. A good use of this would be if you enter swimming workouts in meters
or yards and want your weekly/monthly totals to be in miles or kilometers.
Edit the user field and change the Totaling method to "Sum in new
unit". Note that the Graph, Year-at-glance, and Statistics windows
use the new unit too!Added better functionality for keeping track of your "Total
Workout Time". This is primarily for users who track the time of
multiple sports and want to keep track of their total workout time. Now
there is a setting for time fields whether you want to include it in with the
Total Workout Time. Also added "Total Workout Time" to the
Graph, Year-at-a-glance, and Statistics windows.
- Added UDF special field "Splits" that automatically returns your
split times from the Splits window to your UDF splits field so that your split
numbers can be displayed on the calendar.
- Changed how List Value UDFs are managed. List Value UDFs are
your user-defined fields that you have Bike Logit keep a list of previous values
for you to select from. Now you can do the following with your List
Value UDFs: 1) Edit your list of values for your List Value UDFs.
2) Decide if Bike Logit should automatically add new values you enter to your
List Values. 3) Use List Value fields in special field calculation - for instance your
body weight can be a List Value field and be used to calculate calories.
Note that any field you had as a special field - "Autolist
Field" will no-longer show your previous values for this field.
You will need to go in and edit this field, click the "Edit List
Values" button to setup your list values. You can use the
"Load from log data" button to build your list of values from what
you currently have in this field in Bike Logit.
- Added a total line to the Ride List window.
- Added new "Field Chooser" and moveable columns to the
Ride List window. You can now also save the size and position of where
this window comes up each time with the "Save Settings"
- Added ability to enter splits/interval workouts with the new Splits
- This can be used for entering laptimes for track events such as a
- Get immediate graphical feedback of split times.
- You can now start up multiple instances of Bike Logit at the same time.
This is especially useful for those of you who want to compare
different months on the Calendar at the same time.
- Added "Create Desktop Shortcut" to the File menu to easily allow
you to add a shortcut for the current file to the desktop. If you have
multiple runners using Bike Logit on the same computer, this is really useful
because you can create an icon that always opens your specific file!
- Goals - Added a "lifetime goals" section where you can enter
goals or anything you want to keep around for ever.
- Added "Restore..." function from the File menu to restore data
from a backup. This is useful for users who switch to a new PC and
want to install their data on the new computer. Any data file that has
been backed up to a floppy disk can be restored to the local Bike Logit directory.
- You can now enter times without colons or other delimiters. If you enter 1 or 2 numbers only it is assumed to be
minutes, otherwise it is assumed to be in the format HHMMSS starting from the right. For instance:
35 = 35 minutes, 0 seconds
352 = 3 minutes, 52 seconds
3523 = 35 minutes, 23 seconds
35238 = 3 hours, 52 minutes, 38 seconds
- Now show date of best and worst time and speed in the
Statistics area of the Ride Entry and Ride List window. Just hold the
mouse over these fields to display the date(s) in a floating tooltip window.
- Multiple Runs window now has configurable columns.
You can now resize and reorder the columns you want to display on the
Multiple Runs window. See the new "Field Chooser" button and
use the "Save" button to save your settings.
- Now you can select up to 4 fields on the graph!
- Greatly improved quality of the graph printout!
- Now you can create a graph with "disjointed"
timeframes. What does this mean? It means that you can display
the same time period across multiple years. This is useful for
comparing your YTD totals across years or comparing how the current June
compares to your previous Junes. Choose "Custom Date Range"
from the Date Range dropdown and see the "Disjoint Date Range"
- Added Year-to-Date choice that shows your year-to-date totals for
each year. You can use the "disjointed" feature mentioned
above to just show YTD for any years you choose.