Pegasus Software is constantly working to improve our product line.
We are excited to announce the following new product releases.
Bike Logit v2.0 released
||Bike Logit is designed for serious
cyclists who need to track detailed training information.
- Easy-to-use Calendar interface
- Automatically calculates daily, weekly, monthly, year-to-date totals
- Powerful multi-variable graphs
- Define ANY field you want to track (other sports, weather, heart-rates,
body weight, you define)
- Keep track of different workout types (Races, LSD, Intervals, Mtn
Biking, Hill workouts, even Trainer workouts)
- Plan your workout and race schedule in advance (including countdowns
to upcoming races)
- Powerful statistics that show weekly/monthly averages and more for
any date range.
RunLog v5.1.3 released
||RunLog is a
training log designed for athletes whose primary activity is
||Major new features
- Enhanced toolbar with buttons for the features you use most.
- Single click to quickly jump forward or backwards an entire year.
- Scroll up and down through the Calendar a week at a
- Previous year's totals now display in both the Monthly dropdown area and
the YTD dropdown. Monthly Estimates display in the monthly total area
for the current month.
- Added Calculated User-Defined-Fields. Now RunLog can
calculate Calories burned, Bike or Run Speed, Percent of Max HR.
- Added ability to sum User-Defined-Fields in a different unit than you enter
- More powerful control over how you configure RunLog.
- Graph up to 4 fields on the graph at a time. Added new
"disjointed" time frame to graph to easily be able to
compare different years.
- Added Year-to-Date ability to Year-at-a-Glance and Graph windows.
PocoLog v1.0 released
||PocoLog is designed for athletes on the go.
- Same level of configuration as RunLog and Bike Logit
- View your data in Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or any date range you
- Carry PocoLog with you everywhere you go.
Software Designed for Athletes